Sunday, March 20, 2011

Memaafkan dan berlapang dada

I just realized that the friend that I may have hurt the most was the friend that had never made me question her friendship or has been the least selfish-ish friend ever.

I did try to forget a lot of things that made me feel, not betrayed, just 'how could you..?' but in a sense that is acceptable, you know, things that if those who were not in our shoe would just say, 'rilex ah' but those things also made you look at that person in a totally different way? (Wow that is long for a description), but those things just keep popping into my mind. I've forgive really, and I do realize that no one is perfect including me, but I guess I'm just normal, and a scar will always remain a scar, ke Maderma REALLY works?

"Dan hendaklah mereka memaafkan dan berlapang dada. Apakah kamu tidak ingin bahwa Allah mengampunimu?" (an-Nur : 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment