Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back again ;)

Hello peeps,

Welcome back! So much of having Keeping Things Posted as a blog title kan, nothing has been posted for what 6 months?!and only 6 posts from 2010?!

But I did have fun re-reading my whole blog again, and there were some posts that I had a hard time remembering what actually happened! I do think I am very sincere in my writing, ecece..and I think Penn State may have been a little bit cruel in the beginning (which none of the stories are in this blog, I started blogging only in 2008 while I start school in 2006) but in the end all I know that I was surrounded by love, love and more love. I really dont want to talk about Penn State anymore, some of the post were of sweet memories that to walk through it again can cause a pain in the heart! Ok OVER. Anyways, let the memories be kept between us and in the previous posts, jangan pergi baca-baca balik eh :p Say hello to posts of the future! Well maybe a few posts of the past too :)

I know you know me, but a quick introduction wont hurt.And there's always strangers walking around you know..so..well..hello there strangers :)

1) I've graduated yeay! You should know by now where I graduated from, if not you're lumpy.
2) I'm still unemployed, but not at the point of stressing out about it. Maybe after 3 months unemployed then I'll stress out.
3) I'm living with my family again, and I'm loving it.
4) I'm taken but this very I-have-no-adjective-to-describe-him type of guy because he IS special, well EVERYONE IS SPECIAL if you ask me, but he is not ordinary and not everyone is not ordinary if you know what I mean.Yes, my sentences are always like 'what are you trying to say there perempuan?'
5) Before I went to college, I only have 2 persons in this whole entire world that I would really call bestfriends but now I think I have a few more.
6) I truly believe I am a matured young lady now. Well, maybe not TRULY believe :D but I do believe that I am.
7) I still have a slanting smile and I do think I'm still such a typo-er, so do excuse all those annoying grammatical errors or spelling mistakes ok people!
8) I am Miss Perfectionist, SOMETIMES. Most of the time I'm very laid back and like 'what the heck man?!'..ape-ape sajelah type of person.

There, I've touch a little bit about school, work, family, love, friends and myself, which now will be use as labels on this blog.

I'll make sure I'll label my post properly now, so that if I were to past away, people that miss me will just have to click on the labels to re-read all the post that they think they are label on! Yes people we do have to remind ourselves about death.
Or for a much sweeter excuse, nanti senanglah for my future children especially my future daughters to stalk the past of their own mother ;)

OMG so much babbling.

Eh dont go click Older Posts plak k, we need to move forward! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment