Friday, February 6, 2009

tripped

so yesterday I was stretching in my fencing class, crossed my legs while standing up straight and bend down to reach my toes. Half way bending, a Penn State fencer who just got up from his stretching mat, walk in my way and smiled..it was an unexpected smile, I mean he is in the Penn State fencing team that Apai would constantly tell me that one of them went to the Olympics, who knows it was him kan..so got nervous a bit maybe, loss my balance and fell sideways~

*thud*

i know, so movie-like moment kan.

4 comments:

  1. sungguh classic situasi itu sabrina.. menarik! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. bin~

    comel x mamat tu?
    kalo comel, baru worth tripping for...
    hahaha=p

    by the way,
    keeping things posted told me that she is jealous of timekiller...
    you seem to spend more time on him now..

    hehe=p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..tak, die biase je, kita nervous ah Jan, blajr fencing dikelilingi org hebat2

    and kita rase awk dh confuse!kita x update blog Fifi, Sabrina junior yg updatekan..haaa mesti korg gossip2 'bina update blog Fifi' kt Illinoiskan!
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha'ah...

    tp kita dh figure that out semalam...
    masa baca balik yg lama2
    hahahah...
    maafla pada sabrina sabri...

    ReplyDelete