Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Say it again for me

Today I lost my meds. I usually would have it at the office but due to the long weekend, brought it home and misplaced it; cause I have a tendency to place things at a place I think will be easily remembered but then will have a hard time, like a really hard time in remembering where would that easy-to-remember-place be. I’m seriously considering having a book to write down where are all these easy-to-remember place be and what items are kept there, hopefully I won’t misplaced the booklah.

With the scheduled appointments to the doctors, are you sure you want to be with me, married?

You’ve been so strong going through everything alone, I want to be there, I want us to be strong together.

100 days to go.

Background music: Say it again, Marie Digby.

No comments:

Post a Comment